Companies that fully understand their customers, competitors and the marketplace, and develop products that solve real customers’ problems, consistently outperform those that don’t. We believe that an optimal combination of analytics, design, smart development and effective market-based solutions result in a higher chance of succeeding for early stage firms.
iAxil is inviting all passionate entrepreneurs, aspiring entrepreneurs and corporate intrapreneurs to apply for the iSTARTUP Accelerator Programme.
The unique programme helps entrepreneurs and corporate intrapreneurs to build innovative, scalable and profitable ventures with deeper insights, leveraging The Art of The Start (http://www.garage.com/resources/building.shtml and http://www.guykawasaki.com/the-art-of-the-start/), principle and methodology with immersive sessions with successful practitioners and coaches from Silicon Valley, Asia-Pacific and Singapore.
iAxil is working with our strategic partner from Silicon Valley, Garage Technology Ventures, http://www.garage.com/, to run the iSTARTUP Accelerator Programme with the key objective of working with existing and aspiring entrepreneurs with unique and exciting business concepts to build world class companies. Garage Technology Ventures is a seed and early-stage venture capital fund and they look for extraordinary entrepreneurs with unique technologies that can become great companies.
The following are some of the key take-away from the iSTARTUP Accelerator Programme:
• Experience a unique approach and methodologies with coaching from practitioners
• Network and access to coaches and trainers from Silicon Valley, Singapore and the region
• Learn to build a sustainable business with repeatable and scalable business model
• Uncover new customer development methods to provide deeper insights in building innovative, scalable and profitable companies
• Hear from industry veterans and serial entrepreneurs on how they achieve successes in startup environment
Partial list of the coaches, mentors and contributors from Singapore:
• Eddie Chau, Serial entrepreneur and angel investor.
• Leslie Loh, Managing Director of Red Dot Ventures and Serial entrepreneur.
• Chak Kong Soon, Managing Partner of Stream Global
• Dr K F Lai, Chairman, CEO & Co-founder, BuzzCity
• Shailesh Naik, CEO of MatchMove
• Suresh Keerthi, Managing Director of Venkey Techno Marketing Pte Ltd
• K T Wan, Deputy Head, Heliconia Capital.
• Joshua Tan, Director at Legal Solutions LLC and angel investor.
• Kelvin Ong, CEO of FocusTech Ventures.
• Komal Sahu, angel investor and experienced finance professional.
• Mark Sayer, Director, IIX Impact Platforms at Impact Investment Exchange (Asia) & Principal of Drayhall Capital
• Laurenz Koehler, Managing Partner of Duxton Consulting
• Margery Lynn, General Manager, Dentsu Möbius
• Chan Yiu Lin, Principal Consultant, Greener Grass Communications
• Vernon Vasu, Principal, Mantai Ventures
• Gerald Tock, Founder of Inzen Studio
• Hajime Hotta , Founder of Cinnamon
• James Teh, Founder of TWare
• Padmini Venkataraman, Director of Customer Success, Aureus Analytics
• Ghanshyam Ahuja, Director at JamiQ
• Janson Yap, Regional Managing Partner, Deloitte
To apply for the iSTARTUP Accelerator Programme, please contact Jimmy Wong at +65 6513 4123 or email@example.com.
Leveraging on The Art of The Start Principle - Garage Technology Ventures
To provide entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs with the tools, methodologies and frameworks to build innovative, sustainable, scalable and profitable ventures, and an opportunity to evaluate their ideas and ventures with the help of experience coaches, trainers and co-participants.
Coaches & Mentors from Silicon Valley
Henry Wong – Programme Leader. Managing Partner of Garage Technology Ventures, www.garage.com and serial entrepreneur. Founder & Chairman of SS8 Networks. Co-founder of IP Communications (acquired by Nokia), XaQti Semiconductor (acquired by Vitesse), CNet Technology Inc. (IPO), Combinet (acquired by Cisco).
Bill Reichert - Head Coach of the Programme. Managing Director of Garage Technology Ventures, www.garage.com and serial entrepreneur. Co-founder, Academic Systems (acquired by Plato Learning), VP Marketing, The Learning Company (IPO), Co-founder, Trademark Software (acquired by Dow Jones), World Bank, McKinsey & Co.
Bill Crane – Experienced engineering and operations executive. Formal VP of Engineering, LinkedIn and E-Loan. Senior engineering executive at Sun Microsystems, Network Computing Devices and IBM.
Bill Joos – Principal of Go To Marketing Consulting and experienced senior marketing executives at Silicon Valley Startups. Formally VP of Entrepreneur Development at Garage Technology Ventures.
Other guest speakers, coaches and mentors from across Silicon Valley, Asia-Pacific and Singapore.
Topics Covered: The Art of The Start
- Right from the Start, Building Your Team
- Bootstrapping, Raising Capital
- Launching Your Startup
- Agility, Product Development, Product Management, Innovation, Engineering
- Competitive Advantage, Go To Market, Customer Development, Marketing
- Crafting Your Business Model
- Pitching, Building Buzz, Getting to Wow
- Financial Projections
- Business Process, Operations
- Selling, Partnering
- Going Global
- Nurturing a Culture of Success
- Crafting a Compelling Executive Summary
- Elevator Pitch
All participants will get support from iAxil’s Venture Acceleration Programme.
iSTARTUP Accelerator Programme Structure
Three intensive sessions over 3 months
Rigorous learning through overview of specific topics, topic components and case study discussions.
Practical insights and personal reflections from Silicon Valley and Asia-Pacific veterans.
Venue and Date
Dates: 29 August to 3 November 2014.
9 days, 3 Immersive Sessions
29 – 31 August 2014
26 – 28 September 2014
1 – 3 November 2014
Please contact Jimmy Wong at firstname.lastname@example.org or +65 6513 4123 for more details on the iSTARTUP Accelerator Programme.
S$963 per participant (inclusive of 7% GST)
Net fee for Singapore Citizens and Singapore Permanent Residents after subsidy from SPRING Singapore.
For further enquiries, please contact Jimmy Wong at email@example.com or +65 6513 4123.
S$3,210 per participant (inclusive of 7% GST) for all other participants.
Registration for iSTARTUP
Admission is on a rolling basis.
Due to limited capacity, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to request for the registration form and submit the form as soon as possible for the selection panel to review the application. Once the application is accepted, please make payment to secure your seat. After payment is received, a seat will be confirmed and reserved for you.
iSTARTUP Accelerator Programme
Building World Class Companies with Coaching from Practitioners